Deltec PF601S Calcium Reactor
The PF601S is the fourth model of the NEW 5th generation range of fluidized calcium reactors and is suitable for aquariums up to 2500 lts - 555 imp. gallons - 660 US gallons normal stocking and illumination.
The 5th generation models now have a new design of aquabee pump to prevent wear due to the abrasive nature of the water and media in the reactor.
Like the previous version this model is fitted with sponges at the top and bottom of the reaction chamber to prevent the posibility of the fluidised media from entering the pump.
The whole lid assembly removes via a bayonet fitting to allow easy access to the media for filling or cleaning of the reactor.
***View the related pages to the top right for more information.
- Deltec PF601S - Item No. 87259
- New 5th Generation Fluidised Calcium Reactor
- Integral CO2 bubble counter
- Probe holder
- Non return valve
- Optional solenoid valve available with 2mtrs of cable
Media volume 14kg
Suitable for Aquariums:
- Heavy Stocking and High Illumination - 1900 lts - 425 UK gallons - 503 US gallons*
Normal Stocking and Illumination - 2500 lts - 555 UK gallons - 660 US gallons*
- L: 280mm W: 210 mm H: 610mm
- L: 11" W: 8 1/3" H: 24"
* For fluidized calcium reactors to achieve the stated capacities, Rowalith C+ media is recommended.