The Deltec MCE400 is the not so little brother to the MCE600 and suitable for aquariums up to -
Normal Stocking 89 gallons
Light Stocking 111 gallons
The MCE400 generates 350 lts of air
Its very compact design allows the new MCE400 to hang onto aquariums with limited external room and gives it the flexibility to hang on almost any brand of aquarium or for it to be used inside or hanging on the outside of a sump .
The performance you would expect from any Deltec skimmer, drawing in 350 lts of air per hour for maximum waste removal.
Testing shows that Deltec skimmers produce 2 - 4 times the air volume used on most competitors skimmers which are claimed to be suitable for comparable water volumes.
- MCE400 Skimmer : Article No. 31110
- Can be hung on the outside of the aquarium or sump.
- Draws its own water from the aquarium via the internal needlewheel pump.
- 350 litres of air/hr are produced at the venturi.
- 9 watt pump
- Large Volume collection cup
L 216 mm W 77 mm
H 430 mm - 490 mm.
Minimum height for sump installation 600 mm
Normal Stocking 89 US gallons
Light Stocking 111 US gallons
European Plug shown